Statement of Warranty
General Fixture Warranty
- When properly installed per specific Eran Industrial installation sheet, qualified electrician, and maintained under normal conditions of use Eran Industrial warrants products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period stated below from the date of sale. LED: 5 years/50,000 hours*
- Eran Industrial does not assume any responsibility for damage to people, property, apparatus or otherwise resulting from improper installation or maintenance of its products. Warranty coverage shall not apply to any equipment of another manufacturer used in conjunction with Eran Industrial products.
- Warranty does not apply to damages caused by improper installation, abuse, fire or acts of God. Eran Industrial’s only obligation under this limited warranty is to repair or replace any defective parts or products, at its discretion, providing such defective parts or products are brought to the attention of Eran Industrial or place of purchase within the specified warranty time period and claim is made in writing within thirty (30) days of discovery.
- Eran Industrial may repair or replace any Product(s) covered by this warranty at its sole discretion and in accordance with its procedure. The exclusive remedy for warranty claims shall be to furnish parts of products to replace defective items.
- Any unauthorized return, repair, replacement or modification of the Product(s) shall void this warranty. This warranty applies only to proper use of the Product(s) as intended by Eran Industrial and does not cover any misapplication or misuse of said Product(s), or installation in hazardous or corrosive environments or areas with other than normal temperatures and environmental conditions per application specifications.
- All other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or warranties of fitness for any particular purpose we hereby disclaim.
*LED failure defined at having 10% of LED’s not illuminated OR 30% total lumen loss.
(Notice: Please retain invoice or receipt when making a warranty claim. Please check this website for up to date warranty contact information.)